St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church stands on the crest of Sunset Hill in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. This site commands a view of unparalleled beauty over Nantucket Sound. The corner stone was laid August 7, 1906.
The Church has been in continuous service since August 12, 1911 during the summer. Services are at 9:00 a.m. every Sunday during the Summer in accordance with the Liturgy of the Episcopal Church.
A cordial welcome is extended to members of any religious affiliation who may wish to worship here. St. Andrew’s is a summer church for the entire Cape Cod community.